15-22th Of March 2014
- Town: Kaltenbach
- Ski area official website, website in English, website in Dutch, more Dutch info
- Skipass for 7 days = 254,00 euro
After a long search we found: http://www.appartement-kerschdorfer.at/appartement/
Johann Kerschdorfer Dorfstrasse 12 A - 6272 Kaltenbach Tel.: +43 5283 2392 0
According to google maps 937 km from Utrecht, about 8 hours drive
- 1x 1 bed = 1 person -> Attilla called dibs
- 1x 3 1person beds = 3 people
- 1x double-bed bedroom = 2 people -> Jildou & Failbaitr called dibs
- 3x double-bed + couch bedrooms = 6+3 people
6 Bedrooms, 12 beds, incl couches; sleeping space for 15 people
Atm all the rooms are occupied by a minimum of one person. Extra people are welcome, but you'd have to share a room (if even more people join maybe a double bed) or you'd have to sleep on the couch.
- Total price € 2650,00 including „Ortstaxe“ and final cleaning.
- Everyone who's joining will transfer 442 euro to Jildou (2650 / 6), pm her for details.
- If more people will join, and thus the houseprice / people will be cheaper, the surplus money will be used for dinner foods
Will-Do has made the booking... any cancellations now will not be accepted unless you either still pay or find someone to replace you.
- Failbaitrs car, Toyota Auris, room for 3 people + ski's, benzine+electricity, not expensive, will be mandatory taken with us, from Lwd
- Attillas car, room for 3 people + ski's, cheap and big so why not use this too, from Utrecht
- Foobars car, smal so maybe not the best option, from den Haag
- James' car, diesel, from the UK
- Wollviech's car, up to 3 passengers plus skis, from Vienna. Can pick up people in Rosenheim (Nighttrain CNL 1319 from Amsterdam to Munich, Railjet RJ 61 from Munich to Rosenheim. ETA for RJ61 is around 8:15 AM) along the way.
Time when which can will be leaving from where
- Failbaitrs car will leave from Leeuwarden at [time][date]
- Most efficient route: Lwd -> Zwolle -> Apeldoorn -> Arnhem -> Dusseldorf -> Koln -> Frankfurt -> Nurnberg -> Munchen -> Austria
- Attilla's car will leave from Utrecht at [time][date]
- Most efficient route: Utrecht -> Arnhem -> see above
- James' car will be in [city] in the Netherlands at [time][date]
- Note from the house owner: Please bring some towles with you!
- There will be no wifi in the apartment (yet), but there will be in the hotel nearby
- You can already get your skipass online if you have a credit card (visa / mastercard)
- There's a possibility to get breakfast / dinner in the hotel:
Extras in the Hotel Landhaus Kerschdorfer****: breakfast: € 7,- pro Person dinner (5-Gang Wahlmenü): € 17,50 pro Person Breakkfast & dinner: € 22,50 pro Person